Create website and app is a decision that companies and organizations are making more often. The effort to conquer all spaces in the digital world, without leaving any flank unattended.
A few years ago, companies were discussing the need for web design and striving to make the transition to the digital world as successful as possible. Today, this is still the case, but to this recipe an additional ingredient is added: the mobile application developmentas a way of reinforcing the strategy.
Therefore, a new discussion forum has been generated around the topic and it has to do with the doubts that those companies have, considering that their websites are responsive and optimized enough to also incorporate a mobile app for android and iphone.
But the right answer is that any company with these characteristics can take advantage of its receptive assets and incorporate them into its web-based applicationthat will offer users to reach a target in a few seconds.
The idea is create a mobile application well designed, with only the most relevant web pages directly integrated, for a seamless and totally seamless experience that keeps users focused and on task
Create website and app further enhance the user experience, as in addition to everything offered on the website, applications can provide, for example, automatic notifications to remind users of important deadlines, help find specific locations and even activate other useful messages.
Creating a website and app: The perfect combination
Another issue that is associated with the great debate on create website and app has to do with the fact that without both, they're necessary.
Some expert developers claim that a website can help companies reach more users compared to a mobile application. The argument is based on search engine traffic analysis. This group claims that in the battle of the application against the website, when it comes to user reach, the winner is the last one.
However, the major flaw with this theory is that as an approach it is not adaptable to each particular case. On the other hand, it should be noted that the best possible strategy, being based on the user experience, should use not only one, but several tools.
Sensitive web design is only one part of the job so that visitors can enjoy a useful experience. Developing a mobile application takes the matter to the next level, as it presents navigation, content and optimized functionality to the user who uses mobile devices.
That said, it is not unreasonable to think that while a responsibly designed website is very important to ensure that site visitors have a good browsing experience, on small devices, for example, organizations can complement their responsive content with an application that provides users with the curated experience they expect.
Advantages for developing an application and website
It is not a matter of choosing one or the other, but of betting on both and making the most of all the advantages they represent, among which they stand out:
- The application experience can be curated for the specific purpose of the users so that it is actionable, easy to use and easily accessible.
- Applications can also engage users with push notifications and integration with platform and device capabilities not available on display websites only.
- These optimized experiences for mobile devices can provide a clearly more attractive, efficient and effective user experience.
- Responsive web design has become the primary method for dealing with rapidly growing mobile users.
- A website is one of the most environmentally friendly ways when it comes to advertising and marketing.
- Links are very important for viral marketing and with a good website that has content related to information, products or services, people are more likely to link to yours.
- A website gives the opportunity to demonstrate credibility and to inform customers why they deserve your trust, which can earn positive feedback for each service or product.
The digital history of a company with a winning mobile strategy does not end with a website, but with an application that works in perfect harmony with the end users, those who are satisfied and willing to convert.
In short, the two elements can be considered complementary, i.e, create website and app is a shared need, to ensure that users find everything they need.
Yes, the web design trend is a key part of any digital marketing strategy, but it is really only the first. The corporate website must be accompanied by an application that combines content, navigation and functionality to help people quickly achieve their goals.