OWNER OF THE WEB
- Trade name: App Design
- His social activity is: Design and development of apps
- Email: email@example.com
- Website purpose: information, advice, web design services
- App Design Pages: www.appdesign.dev
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: App Design and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of App Design or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: You can ask App Design if this company is treating your data.
- Right to request its rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by App Design for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to treatment: App Design will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, except that for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: In case you want your data to be processed by another firm, App Design will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to data deletion: and except legal imperative they will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to claim before the Control Authority: If you believe there is a problem with the way App Design is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the App Design Security Officer (indicated above) or to the data protection authority that corresponds, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. Just send an email to email@example.com and request it. Or you can do it from the internal tool: Privacy and management of your data.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without deletion period.
Customer data: The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts on our website. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be kept until:
- 4 years: Law on Infringements and Sanctions in the Social Order (affiliation obligations, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of wages ...); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books ...);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices ...)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Law.
Subscriber data to the e-mail feed: From the time the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: From the time the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by App Design to pages and profiles on social networks: Since the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Secret and data security
App Design is committed to the use of data, to respect your confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to fulfill their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate.
You must also keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by it to App Design, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
App Design adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, App Design cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal dataApp Design has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible gaps in the security of user data.
In the event of any gap being detected, App Design undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
All products and services offered on the App Design website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the stated purposes.
You have the right to withdraw your prior consent at any time.
Registration of data processing activities
Web and hosting: App Design has SSL encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that App Design has contracted with OVH.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated treatment and incorporated into the corresponding files that App Design owns.
- Your IP will arrive, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), thus as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your information through email and other means of communication indicated in the Contact.
Feedback form: On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments on the site's publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to be entered again on each new visit, and the email address, name, website and IP address are also collected internally. The data is stored on OVH's servers.
User Registration: Not admitted unless express request.
Service purchase form: To access the services offered, the user has a budget and contact form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment details will be required, as well as registration data. domains and servers. The data is stored on OVH's servers.
We collect information about you during the checkout process. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to process your orders.
The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
- Notices of renewals for servers, domain or other contracted services.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Service pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Essential cookies to track content while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we keep your name, address and telephone number, to use them in your future orders.
Newsletter subscription forms: App Design uses the newsletter delivery service (email newsletters) of Mailchimp, company located in the European Union, which stores your email data, name and subscription acceptance. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time through a specific link located at the bottom of each shipment you receive
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Google App for companies.
Instant messaging: App Design does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through App Design, you can access, through links, third-party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the services provided by App Design. At no time do App Design staff have access to bank details (for example, credit card number) that you provide to such third parties.
Content embedded from other websites
App Design articles may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through the App Design website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimation: The purpose of the treatment of this data will only be to provide you with the information or services that you request, advice and web maintenance, as well as important notices of updating your website, renewal of domains and / or servers.
Presence in networks: App Design has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that App Design will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. Thus, App Design may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case will App Design extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is expressly and punctually obtained.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, App Design will help and advise you to that end to the best of its ability. .
Data processors outside the EU
Email. The App Design email service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google App.
Social networks. App Design makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the website, and App Design processes the data on its servers, Through them, users, subscribers or surfers deliver or share with App Design.
Payment providers. In order for you to pay through PayPal or Stripe, App Design will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
You will always have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, portability and forget your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, App Design has access to: Username and email, IP address, postal address, DNI / CIF and payment details.
In any case App Design reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the App Design website as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations to our users
Access and / or use of App Design attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and content of App Design.
In the use of App Design, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of App Design or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the App Design portal or that would prevent, in any case, the normal use of App Design.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file harmless that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the visit time, the browser, operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
WHAT IS NOT A cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie?
The cookies They do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable cookies?
So you understand the scope that deactivating can have cookies We show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing the Google privacy center.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
You have more information about cookies in: Wikipedia
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). The web beacons they are usually small, pixel-by-pixel, visible or invisible images placed within the source code of a site's web pages. The web beacons they serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. Furthermore, the web beacons They are usually used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of the users of a site.
You have more information about web beacons in: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or aggregated with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the App Design website, we inform you that if you continue browsing you will be installed various own and third-party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the website (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze usage that you make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can refuse the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies using the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
The following table is included below, only as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are their own or those of third parties (and identification of the contracted third party or whose services they have decided to use) and their purpose
|Strictly necessary||User input C.|
Authentication session or user identification
C. User Safety
Media Player Session C.
Session C. to balance load user interface customization
C. plug-in to share and exchange social content (Facebook and twitter)
C. to fill out the forms. from the Disqus comment system. that remembers the acceptance of cookies
|They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third Party Cookies:|
|Analytics - Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign|
|Advertising - Google, Inc. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information on interaction with the website (requested service, date and time), type of browser and language, geographical location)||Improve and manage user ad exposure by preventing ads that you have already seen from appearing|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Tracking.||The main objective of the cookies of this host is: Orientation / Advertising|
|Technical cookies. They reinforce security in accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.||Technical cookies. They reinforce security in accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.|
Currently this website houses advertising for:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website, which have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook cookie, as provided in your Cookies policy
- Google+ cookie and Google Maps, as provided on their page about what type of cookies used
- As well as other cookies that you can consult on its website: instagram, mailchimp ...
How are the cookies?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Configuration of cookies for the most popular browsers
Here is how to access a cookie determined by the browser Chrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Choose All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies of a certain domain, partially or totally enter the address in the field Search cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Internet explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In Record choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for OSXfollow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for iOSfollow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Adjustments, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy & Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies the device browser Android follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the key Menu, then Adjustments.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the configuration of cookies the device browser Windows Phone follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Opens Internet explorer, then Plus, then Setting
- Now you can enable or disable the box Allow cookies.
Do not track
This website automatically excludes users who send the Do Not Track header from Google Analytics tracking, and is compatible with their express acceptance.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol, you can activate it to avoid monitoring by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, it's in Settings> Advanced> Privacy and Security> Send a non-tracking request with your browsing traffic.
If you want you can disable Google Analytics tracking through this browser add-on offered by Google.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this policy may have. cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookiesby the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Review my cookie preferences on this site
Again, I remind you that you can always check your preferences on the acceptance, or not, of cookies on the following page: https://appdesign.dev/privacidad-y-gestion-de-sus-datos/
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
App Design contains texts produced for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations and therefore their content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect the views of App Design.
The content of the articles published in App Design cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in App Design without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred over the App Design portal or over any of its component elements, the User being expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, public communication, making available to the public, extracting, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content in App Design, they must notify App Design of this circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in App Design, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of App Design are governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet in App Design.
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which App Design will be part to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or from any App Design activity, except to resolve those conflicts that cause the development of an activity that requires registration, in which case the user must go to the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to App Design, to try to reach an out-of-court agreement can go to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
As long as the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Granada, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of App Design to whoever performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents of App Design.
The user is informed and accepts that access to App Design does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with App Design. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes is prohibited, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the App Design website provide links to other proprietary websites and content that is owned by third parties, manufacturers or suppliers.
The only purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and getting to know our products, although App Design is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the App Design portal must obtain the prior written authorization of App Design.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between App Design and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by App Design of its contents or services.
The function of remarketing or similar AdWords audiences allow us to reach out to people who have previously visited our website and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie continues in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user agrees to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, except with the prior express and written authorization of App Design, to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for your information, and may not directly or indirectly commercially exploit the content to which it has access.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site, associated domains and content ownership belong to App Design.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other web pages managed by third parties outside our organization. App Design does not guarantee and is not responsible for the content that is collected on these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized, previously and in writing by App Design, reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website. .
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of App Design, any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, App Design will assume no responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. For this reason, I inform you that you can exercise these rights through a written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, by email, along with a photocopy of your ID to: email@example.com. Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
App Design does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
App Design is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European platform for online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between App Design with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
In case any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the App Design portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, App Design does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms in App Design, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive our Newsletter / bulletin, advice or any information, regardless of the commercial information requested.
General Contracting Conditions