- Trade name: App Design
- Its social activity is: Design and development of apps
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of website: information, advice, web design services
- App Design pages: www.appdesign.dev
- Responsible: Oliver Guirado Martinez
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: PT316129089
- Address: Rua Germano Campos Monteiro nº 54 são Mamede de infesta, Matosinhos - Porto, Porto 4465-144 - Portugal.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for processing
Contact details of the person in charge: App Design and contact email email@example.com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You may send a written communication to the registered office of App Design or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identifying document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal dataYou can ask App Design if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request limitation of treatmentin which case they will only be kept by App Design for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to treatmentApp Design will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to be further processed.
- Right to data portabilityIn case you want your data to be processed by another firm, App Design will facilitate the transfer of your data to the new manager.
- Right to delete dataand unless legally required to do so, they will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency
Possibility of withdrawing consent: if you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way App Design is handling your data, you can address your complaints to the App Design Security Manager (indicated above) or to the data protection authority as appropriate, with the Spanish Data Protection AgencyThe one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to forget and access your personal data
At any time you have the right to review, recover, anonymize and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the Website. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it. Or you can do it from the internal tool: Privacy and management of your data.
Disaggregated data: Unbundled data will be kept without a time limit for deletion.
Customer data: The period of conservation of the personal data will vary according to the service that the client contracts in our Web. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries...); Articles 66 and following. General Tax Law (accounting books...);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices...)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism
Details of the subscribers to the e-mail feed: From the time the user subscribes to the time he or she unsubscribes.
Data of the newsletter subscribers: From the time the user subscribes to the time he or she unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by App Design to social networking sites and profiles: From the moment the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
Data secrecy and security
App Design is committed in the use of the data, to keep your privacy and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is updated and accurate.
You must also keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damage it may cause to App Design, or third parties due to the use of such.
App Design takes reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore App Design cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
However, in order to try to ensure the security and privacy of your personal dataApp Design has an active security monitoring system that reports every user activity and possible security breaches in user data.
In the event of a gap being detected, App Design is committed to inform users within 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
All products and services offered on the App Design website refer to contact forms, feedback forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and/or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Recording of data processing activities
Web and hosting: App Design has a SSL encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that App Design has contracted with OVH.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by App Design.
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite sides of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data relating to your ISP.
- You can also provide us with your details via email and other means of communication indicated in the contact.
Comments FormOn the web there is the possibility for users to leave comments to the publications of the site. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so you do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and also collects internally the email address, name, web and IP address. The data is stored on OVH servers.
User registrationThe following are not admitted unless expressly requested.
Service Purchase FormTo access the services offered, the user has a form for quotes and contact subject to the terms of contract specified in our commercial policy and terms of contract where you will be required to provide contact details and payment, as well as domain and server registration data. The data is stored on OVH servers.
We collect information about you during the checkout process. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email, phone number, payment details and other information necessary to process your orders.
The management of this data allows us:
- Send you important account/order/service information
- Respond to your requests, complaints and requests for reimbursement.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide customer and technical support, and verify your identity
- Renewal notices for servers, domain or other contracted services.
In addition, we may also collect the following information
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Service pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them .
- Essential cookies to track content while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account, we will save your name, address and phone number for future orders.
Newsletter subscription formsApp Design uses the newsletter service of MailchimpYou can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via a specific link at the bottom of each mailing you receive
E-mail: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Google App for Business.
Instant messaging: App Design does not provide service through instant messaging such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through App Design, you can access, through links, to third party websites, such as PayPal o StripeAt no time do App Design staff have access to the bank details (e.g. credit card number) that you provide to these third parties.
Embedded content from other sites
App Design articles can include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other site.
Other services: Certain services provided through the App Design website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions on the protection of personal data. It is essential that you read and accept them prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the treatment of these data will be only to provide you with the information or services you request, advice and web maintenance, as well as important notices of updating your website, renewal of domains and/or servers.
Presence in networks: App Design has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that App Design will carry out with the data within each of the referred networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. Therefore, App Design may inform, when not prohibited by law, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
Data extraction: Under no circumstances will App Design extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent to do so was obtained in a timely manner.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the follower's personal profile, App Design will help and advise you to this end to the best of its ability.
Processors outside the EU
E-mail. The App Design email service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google App.
Social Networks. App Design makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical type in relation to the website being on their servers where App Design processes the data that, through them, users, subscribers or browsers deliver to the App Design firm or share with it.
Payment providers. In order for you to pay via PayPal or Stripe, App Design will send the strictly necessary data from those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
You will always have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, carry and forget your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, App Design has access to: User name and email address, IP address, postal address, DNI/CIF and payment details.
In any case App Design reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the App Design website as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations to our users
The access and/or use of App Design attributes to whoever does it the condition of user, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice regarding certain services and content of App Design.
When using App Design the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of App Design or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the App Design portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of App Design.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file harmless Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What IS NOT a cookie?
It's not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, a spam, a spyware, or a pop-up window opener.
What information does a cookie?
The cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they do store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you surf regularly with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I turn off the cookies?
In order for you to understand the extent to which it may be possible to deactivate cookies we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the website, such as My account, o My profile o My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content, nor will the site be able to tell if you are a human or an automated application that posts spam.
- Sectorized advertising will not be able to be shown, which will reduce the advertising income of the website.
What types of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: Are those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the case that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the Google ad system DART cookie by going to Google Privacy Center.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
More information about the Cookies in: Wikipedia
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugsThe web beacons are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of a site's web pages. web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookiesIn addition, the web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to draw a pattern of users to a site.
More information about the web beacons in: Wikipedia
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site in an anonymous or aggregate form with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal standards and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects from websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
When you access the App Design website we inform you that if you continue to browse you will be installed various cookies of our own and from third parties corresponding to web analytics (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze your use of the site and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you. The data they store are technical, personal preferences, customization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser
This website uses both its own and third party cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience, share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics on our users.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser, however, you should be aware that if you do so, this site may not function properly.
The following table is included, only as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used in this website, as well as whether they are own or from third parties (and identification of the third party hired or whose services have been decided to be used) and their purpose
|Strictly necessary||C. User input|
C. authentication session or user identification
C. User safety
C. media player session
Session C. to balance the loadC. to customize the user interface
Plug-in to share and exchange social content (Facebook and twitter)
C. to fill in the forms. of the comment system Disqus. that remembers the acceptance of cookies
|They serve to provide services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Analytics - Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details of browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience for a given advertising campaign|
|Advertising - Google, Inc. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information on interaction with the website (service requested, date and time), browser type and language, geographical location)||Improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user by avoiding the appearance of advertisements you have already seen|
|Behavioral Advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Monitoring.||The main objective of this host's cookies is: Orientation / Advertising|
|Technical cookies. They reinforce security when accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.||Technical cookies. They reinforce security when accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.|
Currently this website hosts advertising for:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks that use this website have their own cookie policies.
- Google+ Cookie and Google Maps, as set out on your page about what type of cookies used
- As well as other cookies that you can consult on their website: instagram, mailchimp...
How are the cookies?
Since cookies are normal text files, you can browse them with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the cookie information in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check your device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Configuration of cookies for the most popular browsers
Here's how to access a cookie browser settings ChromeNote: These steps may vary depending on your browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the customization icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content configuration.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies for a given domain enter part or all of the address in the Search for cookies.
- After this filter has been carried out, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with their elimination.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to the desired privacy level.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Options o Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- At History choose Use a custom history setting.
- Now you'll see the option Accepting CookiesYou can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for OSXfollow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Preferencesthen Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Blocking Cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for iOSfollow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Adjustmentsthen Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Securityyou'll see the option Blocking Cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies of the device browser Android follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menuthen Adjustments.
- Go to Security and Privacyyou'll see the option Accepting Cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access the configuration of cookies of the device browser Windows Phone follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Open Internet Explorerthen Morethen Configuration
- Now you can check or uncheck the Allow Cookies.
Do Not Track
This website automatically excludes from Google Analytics the users who send the Do Not Track header, and it is compatible with the express acceptance of them.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol, you can turn it on to prevent websites from tracking. In Google Chrome, for example, it's at Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Send a no tracking request with your browsing traffic.
You can disable Google Analytics tracking by this browser plug-in offered by Google.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookiesby the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except where this is necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company which has adhered to the Safe Harbour Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- If you have any questions about this policy, please contact cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Review my cookie preferences on this site
Again, I remind you that you can always check your preferences on whether or not to accept cookies at the following page: https://appdesign.dev/privacidad-y-gestion-de-sus-datos/
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
App Design contains texts prepared for purely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations and therefore their content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect the views of App Design.
The content of the articles published in App Design cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user should not act on the basis of the information contained in App Design without first seeking professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions no intellectual or industrial property rights are assigned to the App Design portal or any of its component elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extracting, reusing, resending or using of any nature, by any means or procedure, any of these, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, images, designs, software, content (including the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of a certain content in App Design, they must notify App Design indicating this circumstance:
- Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in App Design, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of App Design are governed in each and every one of their extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet at App Design.
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which App Design will be a part to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or any App Design activity, except to resolve those conflicts that are caused by the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user must contact the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who are consumers or users as defined by Spanish law and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to App Design, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement can go to Online Litigation Resolution PlatformThe European Union's newest agency, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and where there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Granada city, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may apply.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and/or use of App Design to whoever performs the condition of User, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain services and content of App Design.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to App Design does not in any way imply the start of a business relationship with App Design. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is prohibited to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by the legitimate owners.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the App Design website provide links to other websites and content that are owned by third parties or manufacturers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links and learning about our products, although App Design is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived by the user by accessing these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical device to link from his website to the App Design portal must obtain prior written authorisation from App Design.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between App Design and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by App Design of its contents or services.
The function of remarketing or similar AdWords audiences allow us to reach people who have visited our website before and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- That cookie stores information about the visitor, such as the products he or she has visited or whether he or she has left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our site, the remarketing cookie remains in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, you agree, unless previously authorized, expressly and in writing by App Design to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for your information, not being able to make either directly or indirectly a commercial exploitation of the contents to which you have access.
This site stores a file of data relating to the comments sent to this site. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to App Design.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. App Design does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is collected on those websites.
Except with express, prior and written permission of App Design , it is strictly forbidden to reproduce, except for private use, transform, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, all or part of the contents of this website.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of App Design any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, App Design will assume no responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from such alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. Therefore I inform you that you can exercise these rights by written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent, by email, enclosing a photocopy of your ID card to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right you have requested to exercise.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
App Design does not give any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
App Design is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/Consumers will be able to submit their complaints through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between App Design and the users of its telematic services, present in this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
If any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the App Design portal, please contact email@example.com or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, App Design does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available at App Design, the User has the possibility of giving his or her express consent to receive our Newsletter/newsletter, advice or any information, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
General Terms and Conditions