- Commercial name: App Design
- Its social activity is: Design and development of apps
- Email: email@example.com
- Website purpose: information, advice, web design services
- App Design pages: www.appdesign.dev
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Contact details of the person in charge: App Design and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of App Design or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: You can ask App Design if this company is treating your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be retained by App Design for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to treatment: App Design will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims must continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, App Design will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to erase data: and unless legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: In the event that you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to claim before the Control Authority: If you believe that there is a problem with the way App Design is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the App Design Security Manager (indicated above) or to the data protection authority that corresponds, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to forget and access your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to email@example.com and request it. Or you can do it from the internal tool: Privacy and data management.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be retained without deletion period.
Customer data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts on our website. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding membership, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries ...); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books ...);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices ...)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Subscriber data to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by App Design to pages and profiles in social networks: From the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Secret and data security
App Design is committed to the use of data, to respect your confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is updated and accurate.
In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by it to App Design, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
App Design adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, App Design cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, App Design has an active security surveillance system that informs each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data.
If a gap is detected, App Design undertakes to inform users within 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE THEM FOR
All products and services offered on the App Design website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registrations, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Registration of data processing activities
Web and hosting: App Design has SSL encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard type contact forms, hosted on the servers that App Design has contracted with OVH.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files that App Design owns.
- Your IP will arrive, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- You can also provide us with your information via email and other means of communication indicated in the section of Contact.
Feedback Form: On the web there is a possibility that users leave comments on the site's publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that he does not have to re-enter them in each new visit and also the email address, name, website and IP address are collected internally. The data is stored in the OVH servers.
User Registration: Not allowed unless express request.
Service Purchase Form: To access the services offered, the user has a quotation and contact form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment data will be required, as well as registration data of domains and servers. The data is stored in the OVH servers.
We collect information about you during the payment process. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to process your orders.
The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
- Renewal notices for servers, domain or other contracted services.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Pages of services visited and content displayed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Essential cookies to track the contents while your session is active.
- Mail and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we keep your name, address and phone number, to use them in your future orders.
Newsletter subscription forms: App Design uses the newsletter delivery service (email newsletters) of Mailchimp, company located in the European Union, which stores your email data, name and subscription acceptance. You can unsubscribe at any time by subscribing to the newsletter through a specific link located at the bottom of each shipment you receive
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Google App for companies.
Instant messaging: App Design does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through App Design, you can access, through links, third-party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the services provided by App Design. At no time does App Design staff have access to bank details (for example, credit card number) that you provide to such third parties.
Content embedded from other websites
App Design articles may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through the App Design website may contain specific conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept prior to the request of the service in question.
Purpose and legitimation: The purpose of the processing of this data will only be to provide you with the information or services you request, advice and web maintenance, as well as important notices of updating your website, renewal of domains and / or servers.
Presence in networks: App Design has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that App Design will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, App Design may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case App Design will extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent for it was obtained promptly and expressly.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of its personal profile, App Design will help and advise you to that end to the extent possible .
Responsible for treatment outside the EU
Email. The App Design email service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google App.
Social networks. App Design makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data, of an analytical and technical type is made in relation to the website being in its servers in which App Design treats the data that, Through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to App Design or share with it.
Payment providers. So that you can pay through PayPal or Stripe, App Design will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
Your information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy. By activating a subscription or providing your payment information, you understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy.
You will always have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, portability and forget your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, App Design has access to: Username and email, IP address, postal address, ID / CIF and payment information.
In any case App Design reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the App Design website as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and / or use of App Design attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of App Design.
In the use of App Design the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of App Design or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the App Design portal or that prevents, In any case, the normal use of App Design.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file harmless which is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information stores a cookie?
The cookies They do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I deactivate the cookies?
So that you understand the scope that may have to deactivate the cookies We show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My accountor My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: You will not be able to make online purchases, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing the Google privacy center.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
You have more information about cookies in: Wikipedia
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). The web beacons they are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. The web beacons they serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, the web beacons They are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of users from a site.
You have more information about web beacons in: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors with the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal norms and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
When accessing the App Design website, we inform you that if you continue browsing you will be installed several own and third-party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the web (as an example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use What you do about the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you. The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, can share content on social networks, leave comments and obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
The following table is included below, only as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are their own or those of third parties (and identification of the contracted third party or whose services they have decided to use) and their purpose
|Strictly necessary||C. user input|
C. session authentication or user identification
C. user security
C. media player session
C. session to balance the load user interface customization
Plug-in C. to share and exchange social content (Facebook and twitter)
C. to fill out the forms. of the Disqus comment system. that remembers the acceptance of cookies
|They serve to offer services or remember configurations to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third Party Cookies:|
|Analytics - Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign|
|Advertising - Google, Inc. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information about the interaction with the website (requested service, date and time), type of browser and language, geographical location)||Improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user by preventing ads that have already been seen|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Tracking.||The main objective of this host's cookies is: Orientation / Advertising|
|Technical cookies Strengthen the security of access to the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.||Technical cookies Strengthen the security of access to the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.|
Currently this website hosts advertising for:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks that this website uses have their own cookies policies.
- Facebook cookie, as provided in your Cookies policy
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, as provided on your page about what type of cookies used
- As well as other cookies that you can check on their website: instagram, mailchimp ...
How are the cookies?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Settings cookies for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a cookie determined browser Chrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Choose All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain, enter the address in the field partially or totally Search cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Internet Explorer Follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Firefox Follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- At Record choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Safari for OSXFollow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Safari for iOSFollow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy & Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Android Follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the key Menu, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Windows Phone Follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Opens Internet Explorer, then Plus, then Configuration
- Now you can enable or disable the box Allow cookies.
Do not track
This website automatically excludes users who send the Do Not Track header from Google Analytics, and is compatible with their express acceptance.
If you have a browser compatible with this protocol, you can activate it to avoid tracking by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, it's in Settings> Advanced> Privacy and Security> Send a non-tracking request with your browsing traffic.
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics tracking using this browser add-on offered by Google.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this policy may have. cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookiesby the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this policy of cookies Do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Review my preferences on cookies on this site
Again, I remind you that you can always check your preferences on the acceptance, or not, of cookies on the following page: https://appdesign.dev/privacidad-y-gestion-de-sus-datos/
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
App Design contains texts prepared for informational or informational purposes that may not reflect the current state of the legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, so their content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of App Design.
The content of the articles published in App Design cannot be considered, in any case, as a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in App Design without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are assigned to the App Design portal or any of its integral elements, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, being expressly prohibited to the User reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content in App Design, they must notify App Design of this circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in App Design, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of App Design are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible via the Internet in App Design.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which App Design will be a party to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this text or any activity of App Design, except to resolve those conflicts that result from the development of an activity that requires registration, in which case the user must go to the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to App Design, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement they can go to the Online Litigation Resolution Platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that requires otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Granada capital, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
Access and / or use of App Design to those who perform the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents of App Design.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to App Design does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with App Design. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the App Design website provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties that of manufacturers or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and knowing our products, although App Design is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for access to said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from their website to the App Design portal must obtain prior written authorization from App Design.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between App Design and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by App Design of its contents or services.
The function of remarketing or similar AdWords audiences allow us to reach people who have visited our website before and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie is still in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, with full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, unless prior, express and written authorization of App Design to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for your information, not being able to directly or indirectly carry out a commercial exploitation of the contents to which you have access.
This site stores a data file related to comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site, associated domains and content ownership belong to App Design.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. App Design does not guarantee nor is responsible for the content that is collected on these websites.
Unless express, prior and written authorization of App Design, reproduction, except for private use, the transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited. .
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of App Design, any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, App Design will assume no responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
ARCO rights exercise
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. Therefore, I inform you that you can exercise these rights by means of a written and signed request that you can send, together with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, by email, attached photocopy of your ID to: email@example.com. Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
App Design does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
App Design is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In general, the relations between App Design with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be contactable: Our contact
In case any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments on the App Design portal, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, App Design does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms in App Design, the User has the possibility to expressly consent to receive our Newsletter / newsletter, advice or any information, regardless of the commercial information requested.
General Conditions of Contract