One of our last works done for a android application for online sale. We can create mCommerce apps for one online store synchronized with Prestashop or Woocommerce, where you can sell your products in the largest user markets.
We will comment on all the characteristics of the mCommerce system that we created, today one of the most complete and with the fewest limitations on the market since practically everything is modifiable from the control panel of the online store.
Currently the biggest problem when creating an application is determined by the cost, it differs between an app programmed in native code with a cost that can exceed € 10,000 or an app created in a hybrid system, as in the case of this example and that allows us to reduce the cost by less than half.
If you need a budget you can contact our team and request the project through: Budget Form.
How do we create applications for online sales?
Our app has a connection system that is synchronized with the website. Some points to keep in mind such as updating products, orders, customer registration, main banners, categories ... may be updated directly from the website of your store.
First of all we will leave you the design of the app that you can download at the following link:
We will present you the online store that we created, destined for products of. This is synchronized with the App: https://www.cosmeticaperfumes.com/.
What can you control from your website with the mobile app?
- Sliding images banner: You will be able to upload images to the automated images banner, these will change automatically and you will be able to offer offers on the banner with a link.
- Categories and Products: all the categories and products of the online store will be synchronized in your app in real time and automatically, you do not need to program the app and upload it to Google Play again. The stock, price, description and images of the products or categories will also be synchronized.
- Orders: new orders placed from the app will be registered in the control panel of your online store, creating an order and sending the order to an associated email.
- customers: all customers who register from the app will be registered in the online store database, so the customer can log in both the app and the web, accessing their account.
- Contact information, you can change the email, phone or contact information in the app whenever you want. Also the link to social networks of your company.
- Shipping systems: You can update the shipping company available with its respective cost.
- Payment systems: one of the strong points since most systems limit you to Paypal, in this version you will be able to set up complete payment systems such as Paypal, bank transfer, credit card payment ...
For more information on the development or programming of your mobile application, consult our team: Contact.