Very good and welcome to most complete and practical online WordPress course on the net. In this course we are going to learn how to make our own website in a professional way, just as a Web Design Agency.
My name is Oliver, I am Web designer specialized in WordPress content manager with more than 10 years of experience. I currently work for the web design agency AppDesign.dev. I am in charge of creating all the WordPress websites for our clients, be they corporate websites, online stores, platforms such as marketplaces, online course platforms, intranet systems or any type of customized solutions for companies.
This course is aimed at users who want to start creating their website from scratch without any knowledge of Wordpress, also for intermediate users who already have a website and want to improve and scale their projects and even for web designers who want to offer a professional service to their clients.
The purpose of this course is to provide users with all the necessary tools to create their own website as a professional web design agency. It will include from the web structure, recommended design according to the type of company, SEO optimization, optimization in loading speed, online sales systems, internationalization with language systems. The entire WordPress course will be carried out completely in a practical way, with real examples in each of the topics.
The structure of this Online Practical WordPress course, It is composed of 11 themes, distributed in 6 large blocks that we will see in a summarized way.
Block 1: Introduction, Basic aspects of WordPress.
- Introduction to WordPress.
- What is WP and why use WordPress to create our website, blog or online store.
- In another topic, we will see what recommended configurations we must have for our hosting and domain.
Block 2: WordPress installation and configuration.
- It will be carried out and explain what type of installations exist and we will see the first configurations that we must have once our WordPress is installed.
- You will also see a topic about web security, very important for our WordPress web pages.
Block 3: Case study, creating our first website with WordPress.
- We will create a complete web page step by step. Including from the internal pages of our company or personal website, to the necessary configurations to comply with current data protection.
Block 4: Woocommerce - Building our Online Stores.
- We will carry out the installation of an online store within our own website.
- We will see how to install Woocommerce and the necessary settings for our ecommerce system.
Block 5: Web Optimization for SEO and Fast Loading.
- In this section, we will perform a full optimization of our website. Both SEO positioning and loading speed, very important to offer a good user experience.
Block 6: Internationalization, create our website in several languages.
- We will make the necessary configurations to internationalize our website correctly. Installation and web configuration in several languages.
Why take this WordPress course online?
This course arises from the need to create a complete solution for our clients. Currently we do not find WordPress courses so complete and practical so that a user without knowledge can manage their own website professionally.
I also verified that the most complete courses were over 10 years old. WordPress has changed a lot during this year, even the 2019 courses are out of date as WordPress published a great update this year, where it is passed to a block system. So in this course all the examples with the latest version of WordPress will be done in a practical way.
Almost all the theory has been removed to make a fully practical course. Being able to guide you in a practical way through real examples of web design with WordPress in videos is much more effective.
In addition, you have the experience of a professional web design company specialized in WordPress. Not only will you learn how to create your website with WordPress, I will also give you the tricks that work the most and help you solve the most common problems you may encounter on your way.
I'd like to end with a quote from Seth Godin "The only thing worse than starting something and failing ... is not starting it at all."
If you are thinking of setting up your website, blog or online store, this is your course. I encourage you to take the leap and start your own online business, let's get started!