Create web page and app It is a decision that companies and organizations are making more frequently. The effort to conquer all the spaces of the digital world, without leaving any careless flank.
A few years ago, companies discussed the need to design web pages and struggled to make the transition to the digital world as successful as possible. Nowadays it is still like that, but to this whole recipe an additional ingredient is added: Mobile application development, as a way to strengthen the strategy.
Therefore, a new discussion forum has been generated around the topic and has to do with the doubts that those companies have. Considering that its web pages are responsive and optimized enough to also incorporate a mobile app for android and iphone.
But the appropriate answer is that any company with these characteristics can take advantage of its receptive assets and incorporate them into its Web Application, that will offer users to reach a goal in a few seconds.
The idea is create a mobile application Well designed, only with the most relevant web pages directly integrated, for a perfect and completely fluid experience that keeps users focused and on the task.
Create web page and app further improve the user experience, because in addition to everything offered on the website, applications can provide. For example, automatic notifications to remember important deadlines can help you find specific locations and even activate other types of useful messages.
Create web page and app: The perfect combination
Another topic that is associated with the great debate create web page and app It has to do with that without both are necessary.
Some expert developers say that a web page can help companies reach more users compared to a mobile application. The argument is based on traffic analysis in search engines. This group ensures that in the battle of the application against the website, when it comes to the user's reach, the winner is the last one.
However, the great flaw with this theory is that as an approach it is not adaptable to each particular case. On the other hand, it should be noted that the best possible strategy, based on the user experience, should use not only one, but several tools.
Responsive web design is only part of the job so that visitors can enjoy a useful experience. Developing a mobile application takes the matter to the next level, as it presents optimized navigation, content and functionality to the user who uses mobile devices.
That said, it is not far-fetched to think that while a responsively designed website is very important to ensure that site visitors have a good browsing experience. In small devices, for example, organizations can complement their receptive content with an application that gives users the curated experience they expect.
Advantages to develop an application and website
It is not about choosing one or the other, but about betting on both and taking full advantage of all the advantages they represent, among which are:
- The application experience can be cured for the specific purpose of the users so that it is actionable, easy to use and easily accessible.
- Applications can also involve users with push notifications and integration with platform and device capabilities not available on viewing websites only.
- These optimized experiences for mobile devices can provide a clearly more attractive, efficient and effective user experience.
- Responsive web design has become the main method to deal with fast growing mobile users.
- A web page is one of the most environmentally friendly ways when it comes to advertising and marketing.
- Links are very important for viral marketing and with a good website that has content related to information, products or services, people are more likely to link this to theirs.
- A website gives the opportunity to demonstrate credibility and inform customers why they deserve their trust, which can earn positive feedback for each service or product.
The digital history of a company with a winning mobile strategy does not end with a web page. The idea is that this can work in perfect harmony with an application designed for end users, those that the organization needs satisfied and willing to convert.
In short, both elements can be considered complementary. That is to say, create web page and app It is a shared need, to ensure that users find everything they need.
Yes the web design trend It is a key piece of any digital marketing strategy, but in reality it is only the first. The corporate website must be accompanied by an application that combines content, navigation and functionality to help people quickly achieve their goals.