This practical plugin and module from Automatic printing of restaurant orders for Woocommerce and WordPress makes the commands automatically print in your restaurant. Save time and money, place orders faster.
We are custom web development expertsBy creating plugins and modules for orders, invoices and delivery notes can be printed. Compatible with any printer (including thermal printer), print your commands automatically.
Ticket printing for WordPress and Woocommerce
We have developed the module for Prestashop and also for the eCommerce system of WordPress Woocommerce.
These developments are tailor-made, so to estimate a price or cost we need to study your website, how it works, the versions you have installed of CMS and PHP. If you need to develop the module on another platform, our programmers will be able to create it.
You won't have to log in to find orders; no more time spent printing delivery instructions; no more delay in your customers' orders. This Woocommerce plugin will save you time and money. It has been specially designed for restaurant, bar or pub websites. It is also suitable for any type of business that values your time and wants the best customer experience.
This plugin uses Google's "Cloud Print" system . All you need to do is connect the printer to Google Cloud Print, install this plugin, and you're ready to go. (Instructions are provided after purchase.)
The plugin is completely internationalized (that is, ready for translations). We have a website where you can quickly add your website. Tested and compatible with Woocommerce (including the current version) - and all Woocommerce versions, which your Woocommerce version supports.
Automatic Ticket Printing Features
Documentation for users and developers is available including frequently asked questions after purchase. The plugin uses Woocommerce hook mechanisms and standard filters, and is therefore highly customizable by developers.
Do you want to test the printer connection to Google Cloud Print, and test print from your Woocommerce site?
Other features of the plugin:
- Add phone / email addresses to be invoiced: this plugin will cause the customer's phone number and email address to be added to the "Woocommerce PDF invoices and delivery notes" plugin template (the phone number is especially useful for delivery drivers).
- Support debugging: For any purpose, a log of errors can be sent to addresses that set up email, to track the progress of printing.
- Control of print jobs: As with all Google Cloud Print jobs, you can view the print queue from the Google Cloud Print control panel, from any web browser.
- Multiple Copies: You can configure the number of copies you want to print.
- Multiple printers: Invoices can be sent to multiple printers (including Google Drive).
- customizable output: you can create your own output templates, or use any of the pre-built ones (including configurable logo, footer, terms and conditions, and header areas).
- test print: You can send a test print to the configured printer at any time.
Request a quote with our Web development company expert in creating WordPress plugins and development of modules for Woocommerce.