This handy plugin and module Automatic order printing for restaurants for Prestashop and WordPress Makes the commands print automatically in your restaurant. Save time and money, place orders faster.
We are custom web development experts, creating plugins and order modules, invoices and delivery notes can be printed. Compatible with any printer (including thermal printer), print your commands automatically.
Ticket printing for WordPress and Prestashop
We have developed the module for Prestashop and also for the eCommerce system of WordPress Woocommerce.
These developments are tailored, so to estimate a price or cost we need to study your website, how it works, the versions you have installed of CMS and PHP. If you need to develop the module on another platform, our programmers can create it.
You will not have to connect to find orders; no more time dedicated to printing delivery instructions; No more delay in your customers' orders. This Prestashop plugin will save you time and money. It has been specially designed to websites of restaurants, bars or pubs. It is also suitable for any type of business that values its time and wants the best customer experience.
This plugin uses Google’s “Cloud Print” system . All you need to do is connect the printer to Google Cloud Print, install this plugin, and you're ready to use. (Instructions are provided after purchase).
The plugin is completely internationalized (that is, ready for translations). We have a website where you can quickly add your website. Tested and compatible with Prestashop (including the current version) - and all versions of Prestashop, which your version of prestashop supports.
Features of Automatic Ticket Printing
Documentation for users and developers is available including frequently asked questions after purchase. The plugin uses Prestashop hook mechanisms and standard filters, and is therefore highly customizable by developers.
Do you want to test the printer connection to Google Cloud Print, and test print from your Prestashop site?
Other features of the plugin:
- Add phone / email addresses to be billed: this plugin will make the phone number and email address of the customer added to the template of the plugin «Prestashop PDF Invoices and delivery notes» (the phone number is especially useful for delivery drivers).
- Debug support: for any purpose, a record of errors can be sent to addresses that set up the email, to track the progress of printing.
- Print job control: As with all Google Cloud Print jobs, you can view the print queue from the Google Cloud Print control panel, from any web browser.
- Multiple copies: you can set the number of copies you want to print.
- Several printers: invoices can be sent to several printers (including Google Drive).
- customizable output: you can create your own output templates, or use any of the pre-built ones (including configurable logo, footer, terms and conditions and header areas).
- test print: You can send a test print to the configured printer at any time.
Request a quote with our expert web development company in WordPress plugin creation and development of modules for Prestashop.